Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OC-50 Diesel Craft Centrifuge WVO / biodiesel, vegetable oil rig cleaning lady

OC-50 Diesel Craft Centrifuge WVO / biodiesel, vegetable oil rig cleaning lady Tube. Duration : 3.00 Mins.


So I have to clean my settleing oil for over a month. I run about an hour at 80 psi, starting at 160 degrees than 212 degrees on the sea. Then I pan-testing the oil in a cast iron skillet to make absolutely certain there is water in suspension in oil. I run with a single tank, chevy k5, with a 6.2-liter diesel engine I use poly tanks and mixing of 20% for diesel back in operation throughout the year. Also, I need a Racor filter 1000 with a 300-watt electric heater built, which isup to 160 degrees. I have my first injection line heaters warm (4x100 watts) for about 2 minutes before plugging in and start glowing. Injection line heaters are separately controlled temperature of a circle that I run my monitor on the dashboard. They run about 150 degrees full time. Of course, if my cycle starts warming filter is very little.

Tags: oc-50, wvo, k5, biodiesel, veggie, oil, 6.2l, diesel, pan, test, sbc, gear, pump, vegatable

discontinued ceramic floor tile gefen hdmi splitter nesco 3 in 1 pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment