Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ebay Song

Ebay Song Tube. Duration : 3.62 Mins.


(Parody of "I want it like the Backstreet Boys), used ... pink bathrobe A rare ... mint snow globe A Smurf TV tray I bought on eBay ... ... My house is filled with this crap Shows plastic bubble almost every day, which I bought on eBay Tell me why (I need another pet rock) Tell me why (I got that Alf alarm clock) Tell me why (I bid on Shatner's old toupee) is I had on eBay 'll ... Now check your gadgets simple ... My feedback "A + +" Everyone says they love me on eBay Gonna buy (easilydamaged golf bag) Gonna buy (some Beanie Babies, new with tag) (one guy) have never been found in Norway him on eBay I am the type that is given with time for two seconds to go, whoa Got Paypal or snipe, Visa, whatever'll please ya As long as I use the dough I'll buy ... Your tchotchkes Sell me ... Your watch, I asked to purchase (buy, buy, now I ...) I'm highest bidder (Junk keeps arriving in the mail) (From that flea market around the world) (The Dukes of Hey! Hazzard ashtray) Ohyeah ... (I put it on eBay) Want to buy (a PacMan Fever lunchbox) Want to buy (a case of vintage tube socks) (Want to be a Kleenex used by Dr. Dre) Purchase (Found on eBay) Want to buy (the Farrah Fawcett poster ) (Pez dispensers and a toaster) (do not know why ... The kind of material that is far away) (I'll buy on eBay) What I bought on eBay

Keywords: ebay, Weird, Al, Yankovic, comedy, humour, parody, satire, JOSHDILISI, best

cleveland hibore golf clubs

No comments:

Post a Comment